This Vegan Sriracha Mayo recipe has the best flavour and is so easy to make with just 3 ingredients including vegan mayonnaise, hot sauce and lemon juice. Ready in just a couple minutes this is about to become your new favourite plant based sauce or dip.
Why you will love this recipe:
- The flavour! This vegan sriracha mayonnaise recipe has the perfect blend of spice and flavour and can be tailored to your spice preference.
- It’s so easy to make and only takes a couple minutes from start to finish.
- It uses simple ingredients like vegan mayonnaise, hot sauce, and lemon juice, which you probably already have in your pantry or fridge.
- It has so many uses. It can be a dip, sauce, dressing or even a marinade.
- It’s a healthy recipe that’s vegan and also dairy free, vegetarian, low carb, keto and sugar free.
Ingredients and substitutions:
- Vegan mayonnaise – the base of this plant based sauce is vegan mayo. You can use any brand of vegan mayonnaise that you like to make this recipe or use your own homemade vegan mayonnaise.
- Hot sauce – you can use any type of vegan hot sauce that you like for this recipe. My personal favorite is Frank’s Hot Sauce.
- Lemon juice – I love using fresh lemon juice but you could easily swap this for apple cider vinegar instead.
How to make this recipe:
First, put all the ingredients into a bowl or large measuring cup.
Stir everything well until the ingredients are combined and the mayo is smooth.
Chef’s tips and variations:
- You can easily double or triple this recipe.
- If you like a hotter sriracha mayo sauce, add 1-2 extra tablespoons of hot sauce.
- You can use any brand of vegan mayo and vegan hot sauce that you like for this recipe.
- If you aren’t vegan, use any type of mayonnaise that you like to make this recipe.
How to store:
Store this vegan sriracha aioli in the fridge in an air tight container or jar for up to 7 days.
Uses for sriracha mayonnaise:
- Use it to top tacos.
- As a sauce on sandwiches or wraps.
- Use it as a salad dressing.
- As a dip for for raw vegetables, French fries, sweet potato fries or onion rings.
- As a spicy mayo for sushi.
- To top cooked veggies, meat or tofu.
- As a dip for shrimp or vegan shrimp.
Frequently asked questions:
Is sriracha mayo vegan?
Most types of sriracha mayo are not vegan because they contain eggs. However, this sriracha mayo recipe is both vegan and egg free and is made with vegan mayonnaise.
Is Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo vegan?
Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo is both vegan and gluten free. The ingredients include water, chilli, soybean oil, sugar, distilled vinegar, modified corn starch, salt, garlic, mustard seeds, acidity regulators, stabilizers, flavour enhancers, preservatives, and antioxidants.
Is Lee Kum Kee sriracha mayo vegan?
Lee Kum Kee sriracha mayo is not vegan because it contains eggs. It is both gluten free and dairy free though.
How many calories are in vegan sriracha mayo?
The calories in sriracha mayo will vary from brand to brand and recipe to recipe. This vegan sriracha mayo recipe has 91 calories per serving.
What is in Hellman’s vegan mayonnaise?
The ingredients in Hellman’s vegan mayonnaise are canola oil, water, sugar, vinegar, salt, modified corn starch, modified potato starch, concentrated lemon juice, natural flavour, spice* and calcium disodium edta.
Other vegan recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Shrimp
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Vegan Mascarpone
- Caesar Dressing
- Walnut Dressing
- Mango Habanero Salsa
- Vegan Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TIKTOK AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Vegan Sriracha Mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (I use Frank's hot sauce)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl
- Stir the ingredients well until they are smooth and combined
- Store this sriracha mayo in the fridge in an air tight container or jar for up to 7 days
- You can easily double or triple this recipe
- If you like a hotter sriracha mayo, add 1-2 extra tablespoons of hot sauce
- You can use any brand of vegan mayo and vegan hot sauce that you like for this recipe
- 1 serving of this mayo is 1 tbsp
- Nutritional info will vary depending on the type of mayo and hot sauce you use
Pin this recipe for later: