This is the best lavender mint lemonade recipe! It's so easy to make and is the perfect refreshing drink for summer. Made with lemon juice, lavender and mint leaves this healthy cocktail or mocktail is perfect for picnics, barbecues, tailgates and cookouts!
Why you will love this recipe:
- This lavender lemonade is so delicious!
- You will love how easy this lemonade is to male.
- You can use either fresh lavender or dried lavender for this healthy lemonade recipe.
- Mint lavender lemonade is the perfect summer drink.
- It's great to serve any time but is especially perfect for picnics, barbecues, cookouts and tailgates.
- Turn this into a cocktail by adding a little gin to make lavender gin lemonade.
- The lavender turns this lemonade into a pretty pink lemonade.
- Don't have lavender? No worries, make blueberry mint lemonade instead or apple cider vinegar lemonade instead!
Key ingredients and substitutions:
- Lavender - the star of this lemonade, lavender adds such a unique flavour and beautiful pink color to lavender pink lemonade. You can use either fresh lavender flowers or dried lavender flowers for this homemade lemonade.
- Mint leaves - fresh mint leaves help add a refreshing mint flavour to this mint lemonade.
- Lemon juice - freshly squeezed lemon juice makes the best lemonade! You can either squeeze your own lemon juice or buy lemon juice from the store.
- Honey or maple syrup - either of these natural sweeteners can be used to sweeten this lemonade. If you are vegan be sure to use maple syrup.
How to make this recipe:
First, place a large pot on the stove and add the 6 cups of water plus the juice from the lemons.
Next, turn on the burner to medium high heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
Once it has boiled, turn off the burner and add the tea ball, mint leaves and honey or maple syrup.
Then place the pot in the fridge and let it steep for 1-2 hours.
Now remove the tea ball and mint leaves from the lemonade, then serve and enjoy!
Tips and variations:
- You can use either fresh lavender or dried lavender for this recipe.
- If you are serving a crowd feel free to make a double or triple batch.
- Turn turn this into lavender gin lemonade by adding some gin before serving.
- Either honey or maple syrup can be used to sweeten this lemonade.
- This recipe is versatile - add a little ginger to make lavender ginger lemonade, add a couple fresh basil leaves to make lavender basil lemonade or add a sprig of fresh thyme to make lavender thyme lemonade.
- You can add more or less honey or maple syrup to make it more or less sweet depending on your flavour preference.
How to store:
Store this lemonade in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Other recipes you will love:
- Blueberry Mint Lemonade
- Lemon lavender cookies
- Lemonade Smoothie
- Peach Ginger Fizz
- Mermaid Lemonade
- Lavender Vanilla Popsicles
Lavender Mint Lemonade
- 6 cups water
- 6 lemons, for juice
- 2-3 tablespoon honey or maple syrup depending on how sweet you want it
- 20 mint leaves
- enough lavender flowers to fill a tea ball
- Place a medium pot on the stove and add the 6 cups of water plus the juice from the lemons.
- Turn on the burner to medium high heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Once it has boiled turn off the burner and add the tea ball, mint leaves and honey.
- Place the pot in the fridge and let it steep for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the mint leaves and tea ball.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store any leftover lemonade in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can add more or less honey or maple syrup depending on how sweet you like your lemonade.
Pin this recipe for later:
Leave a Reply