Blueberry lemonade with mint is the perfect refreshing drink. Slightly sweet with a delicious flavour this beautiful pink lemonade is so easy to make! Filled with blueberries and safe for paleo, vegan, GAPS and SCD diets you will love how healthy this blueberry lemonade is.
Blueberry Lemonade with Mint. Also known as the perfect summer drink. I can’t think of anything better than sitting outside in the sun, by the lake, with a glass of this pink blueberry lemonade in hand. This blueberry lemonade with mint is made with just five ingredients and comes together in seconds. It’s also safe for many different special diets including paleo, vegan, GAPS and SCD diets. You can also add kombucha to give it a nice boost of gut healthy probiotics, and, if you are looking for an adult version why not add some vodka? This blueberry lemonade would also be perfect to serve at your next party or event!
What makes this blueberry lemonade with mint so good?
- It tastes amazing! This blueberry lemonade has such a refreshing flavour. The combination of blueberries and mint were made for each other.
- It’s so easy to make! Just throw everything in your blender and that’s it!
- This blueberry lemonade doesn’t contain any hard to find ingredients and you will be able to pick everything up at your local grocery store.
- This pink lemonade has the prettiest color! Somehow this blueberry lemonade with mint turns the most beautiful pink color (even though none of the ingredients are pink).
Variations of this blueberry lemonade with mint:
- Replace one of the cups of water with a cup of kombucha (I would use unflavoured) to give it some extra gut health benefits from all those amazing probiotics.
- Add a bit of vodka to turn this blueberry lemonade into a blueberry lemonade cocktail.
- If you don’t love mint, reduce the amount of mint leaves you add to give this blueberry lemonade less of a minty flavour.
- Replace one or both cups of water with soda water or sparkling water to make a sparkling lemonade version of this pink blueberry lemonade.
How to make this blueberry lemonade with mint recipe:
You will absolutely love how easy this pink blueberry lemonade is to make.
First, gather all your ingredients.
Then place them in your Vitamix or other high speed blender (this is the Vitamix that I have and LOVE!).
Then blend well until the lemonade is smooth.
Then serve and enjoy! That’s it!
Other recipes you will love:
- Peach Ginger Fizz
- Lavender Mint Lemonade
- Citrus Mint Kombucha Cocktails
- Paleo Ice Cream Bars with Berries
- Dairy Free Brownies with Caramel
Blueberry Lemonade with Mint (paleo, vegan, GAPS, SCD)
Blueberry lemonde with mint is the perfect summer drink that is so easy to make. You can even add a little vodka to make a lemonade cocktail.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4-1/3 cup packed fresh mint leaves (use 1/4 cup for a less strong mint flavour)
- 2 tbsp honey (substitute maple syrup for vegan)(feel free to add more or less depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsbp organic vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients into your Vitamix or other high speed blender.
Blend well until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
- If you are vegan use maple syrup instead of honey
- Feel free to add vodka to turn this into a blueberry lemonade cocktail
- If you don’t love mint, add fewer mint leaves
- Feel free to add kombucha for some added probiotics
Pin this recipe for later: