This blueberry lemonade with mint recipe is the best refreshing drink or cocktail. Slightly sweet with a delicious flavour this beautiful pink lemonade is so easy to make. Made with fresh blueberries, mint leaves, and naturally sweetened with honey this lemonade is perfect for spring and summer sipping.
Why you will love this recipe:
- It tastes amazing! This blueberry mint lemonade has such a refreshing flavour. The combination of fresh blueberries and mint were made for each other.
- It's so easy to make! Just throw everything in your blender and that's it!
- This pink blueberry lemonade doesn't contain any hard to find ingredients and you will be able to pick everything up at your local grocery store.
- This pink lemonade has the prettiest color! Somehow this lemonade turns the most beautiful pink colour (even though none of the ingredients are pink).
- Not only is it delicious but it's healthy and made with natural ingredients like fresh blueberries, mint leaves and honey.
- You can also add kombucha to give it a nice boost of gut healthy probiotics, and, if you are looking for an adult version why not add some vodka to make this into a blueberry lemonade cocktail?
If you love lemonade drinks you will also love apple cider vinegar and lemon juice!
Key ingredients and substitutions:
- Blueberries - fresh blueberries give this lemonade the most delicious flavour and beautiful pink color. If you don't have fresh blueberries you could use frozen blueberries instead.
- Lemons - lemons are used for the freshly squeezed lemon juice that is key to make this lemonade.
- Mint leaves - mint leaves give this lemonade the perfect hint of mint flavour.
- Honey - honey is used to naturally sweeten this blueberry lemonade recipe. You can easily use maple syrup instead.
How to make this recipe:
First, place all the ingredients into your high speed blender.
Then blend the ingredients well until the lemonade is smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Tips and variations:
- Replace one of the cups of water with a cup of kombucha (I would use unflavoured) to make blueberry mint kombucha and to give it some extra gut health benefits from all those amazing probiotics.
- Add a bit of vodka or gin to turn this blueberry lemonade into a blueberry mint cocktail.
- If you don't love mint, reduce the amount of mint leaves you add to give this blueberry lemonade less of a minty flavour.
- Replace one or both cups of water with soda water or sparkling water to make a sparkling lemonade version of this pink blueberry lemonade.
- If you are serving a crowd feel free to double or triple this recipe.
- Feel free to change the berries in this lemonade to give it a different flavour - both raspberries and blackberries would be delicious!
How to store:
Store any leftover lemonade in the fridge for up to 5 days. Be sure to give it a stir before serving.
Frequently asked questions:
Yes. This lemonade recipe is vegan as long as you use maple syrup to sweeten it.
Blueberry and mint combine very well. The sweetness of blueberries blends really well with mint to give a sweet, refreshing flavour.
Mint and lemon have many benefits. Mint is great for soothing the stomach and digestive upset and is great for freshening the breath. Lemon is great for the liver and has many benefits for the skin too.
Other recipes you will love:
- Pina Colada Mocktails
- Peach Ginger Fizz
- Lemonade Smoothie
- Lavender Mint Lemonade
- Citrus Mint Kombucha Cocktails
- Paleo Ice Cream Bars with Berries
- Dairy Free Brownies with Caramel
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Blueberry Lemonade with Mint
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4-1/3 cup packed fresh mint leaves (use 1/4 cup for a less strong mint flavour)
- 2 tablespoon honey (substitute maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 tsbp organic vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients into your Vitamix or other high speed blender.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you are vegan use maple syrup instead of honey.
- Feel free to add vodka to turn this into a blueberry lemonade cocktail.
- If you don't love mint, add fewer mint leaves.
- Feel free to add kombucha for some added probiotics.