You can easily cook air fryer frozen hamburgers! Ready in just 20 minutes you will love how juicy and tender frozen hamburger patties turn out when cooked in an air fryer. So much easier and healthier than fast food, but they taste just as good!
Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers Recipe
Why these air fryer frozen hamburgers are so good:
- They’re so easy to make and it saves so much time when you don’t have to defrost your hamburgers ahead of time!
- They turn out so perfectly juicy and tender
- They are ready in just 20 minutes and the clean up is so simple! You just put the frozen burgers in the air fryer and let it do the work!
Ingredients needed to make frozen burgers in an air fryer:
You only need two things to make these burgers!
- An air fryer – this is the one I use and love
- Frozen hamburger patties
Tips for making these frozen hamburgers in air fryer:
- Every model of air fryer is different, so depending on the model that you have, you may need to adjust the cooking time or temperature slightly
- Depending on the size of your hamburger patties you may have to adjust the cooking time slightly
- Note that if your air fryer is like mine, the patties on the lower rack will take longer to cook than the patties on the upper rack so be prepared to cook them a little longer
- Depending on how well done you like your hamburgers, you may need to adjust your cooking times: for well done, cook longer, for less well done, cook shorter (just make sure the internal temperature reaches 160F)
What to serve with air fryer frozen burgers:
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Simple Broccoli Salad
- Asian Coleslaw
- Easy Potato Salad
Frequently asked questions:
This will depend slightly on the type of air fryer you have, the size of the hamburger patties you are using, and how well done you like your burgers, but for this recipe it takes 20 minutes, cooking the hamburgers at 370F.
Beef burgers need to be cooked until the internal temperature reaches 155 °F (and stays at that temperature for 15 seconds), or until the internal temperature reaches 160 °F
Other air fryer recipes you will love:
- Air Fryer Pork Belly
- Turkey Burgers in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Broccoli in the air fryer
- Air fryer salmon cakes with lemon dill aioli
- Air fryer BBQ ribs
- Air fryer frozen shrimp with lemon garlic butter
Want an air fryer but aren’t sure which one to get? I use and love the Chefman 6.3 Quart Air Fryer!
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers
Air fryer frozen hamburgers are the best! So easy to make, they turn out so tender and juicy every time and are ready in just 20 minutes!
- 4 frozen hamburger patties
- spray oil for air fryer (if food tends to stick to your air fryer give it a quick spray before placing the patties on it)
Place thee frozen hamburger patties onto the tray of your air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes at 370F
Flip the burgers and cook for another 10-12 minutes at 370F, until the burgers are cooked through
- If food tends to stick to your air fryer, be sure to spray it with a little oil before placing the hamburger patties on or in it
- Every model of air fryer is different so you may have to adjust the cooking time slightly
Pin this recipe for later: