Raspberry blueberry sauce is the best berry sauce you will ever make. So easy to make, with no added sugar this raspberry blueberry sauce is great for topping ice cream, cheesecake and even meat dishes. It’s also vegan, paleo and Whole30 compliant!
You guys are going to love this week’s recipe! Berry season doesn’t last very long each year and it is my absolute favourite food season so you’ll want to make this raspberry blueberry sauce while there are still fresh berries everywhere! This berry sauce combines both blueberries and raspberries into one of the best berry sauces you will ever try.
This sauce is perfect for topping desserts like cheesecake or ice cream and doesn’t contain any added sugar so it’s actually really healthy too. Healthy and delicious, the best of both worlds! Oh and easy! I forgot to mention that this berry sauce is also really easy to make. Healthy, easy and delicious. Now that is the best kind of recipe if you ask me.
You will also love that this raspberry blueberry sauce can be made with either fresh or frozen berries so even once berry season ends you will still be able to enjoy it. I’ve also ensured that this sauce is compliant for most special diets including Whole30, paleo, SCD, GAPS and the SIBO diet.
What makes this raspberry blueberry sauce so good:
- This berry sauce is made without cornstarch so if you aren’t eating grains you can still enjoy it!
- You can use either fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries to make this berry sauce
- This sauce recipe is so easy to make and only requires 5 ingredients!
- This berry sauce only uses one pot to make so your clean up will only take seconds
- This sauce is Whole30, paleo, vegan, GAPS, SCD and SIBO diet compliant!
- This berry sauce has no added sugar and is sweetened only with the fruit and coconut milk making it a healthy treat or snack option
- You can make this sauce as thick or thin as you like by adding more or less coconut milk
How to make this raspberry blueberry sauce recipe:
This berry sauce basically has two steps to make it.
Simply put a medium sized pot on the stove and add the raspberries, blueberries, coconut milk, organic vanilla extract and sea salt to the pot.
Turn the heat onto low and bring the ingredients to a boil. Then allow the sauce to simmer for about 20 minutes, or until it reaches the thickness you desire.
That’s it! Then you’ll serve it and enjoy it!
How to use this raspberry blueberry sauce recipe:
- You can use this sauce for ice cream topping
- You can use this sauce for cheesecake
- You can use this sauce for pancakes or waffles
- You can eat it right off the spoon!
- You can use this raspberry blueberry sauce for topping meat dishes (I know this sounds crazy but just trust me on this one)
You will also like:
- Paleo Ice Cream Bars with Berries
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Dairy Free Brownies with Caramel
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars with Cranberry
- Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing
Raspberry Blueberry Sauce (vegan, paleo, GAPS, SCD, Whole30)
Raspberry Blueberry Sauce is such an easy berry sauce that makes the perfect topping for cheesecake, ice cream or meat. Easy to make with no added sugar it's the perfect healthy treat or snack!
Place all the ingredients in a medium sized pot and place on the stove
Turn the burner onto low heat and bring the mixture to a boil
Turn down the heat and let the sauce simmer for ~20 minutes, or until it reaches the thickness you desire
Serve and enjoy!
- You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries and blueberries to make this berry sauce
- For a thicker sauce use 3/4 cup coconut milk and for a thinner sauce use 1 cup
- This sauce can be eaten on it’s own but is also a great topping for cheesecake, ice cream and meat dishes
- You can store this raspberry blueberry sauce in the fridge for up to a week
Pin this recipe for later: