These air fryer salmon patties with lemon dill aioli are so good! Crisp on the outside, yet soft and tender on the inside. They are made with pantry staples including canned salmon and are ready in just 15 minutes.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties Recipe
Why these salmon patties in the air fryer are so good:
- They turn out perfectly crisp on the outside, yet soft and tender on the inside
- They are ready in just 15 minutes!
- They are made with pantry staples like canned salmon, mayonnaise and dill and have the most incredible flavour!
- They make great leftovers and store really well in the fridge.
What you need to make these air fryer salmon patties:
- An air fryer – this is the one I have and love!
- Canned salmon – I recommend using wild canned salmon rather than farmed for the increased health benefits
- Almond flour (you can use bread crumbs or crushed crackers instead)
- Mayonnaise – this is my favourite kind
- Green onion
- Dijon mustard – this brand is my favourite!
- Dried dill
- Lemons (for both the zest and juice)
- Salt and pepper
Tips for making these salmon patties in air fryer:
- Instead of almond flour feel free to use bread crumbs or crushed crackers instead
- You could use white onion instead of green onion
- You could easily double or triple this recipe to make a larger batch
- Try to make all of the patties the same size so that they cook at the same rate
- Every air fryer is slightly different so you may have to adjust the cooking times slightly if you use a different brand
- These salmon patties store really well in the fridge in an air tight container and make great leftovers
What to serve with these air fryer salmon cakes:
Frequently asked questions:
The key is using a good binder! For this recipe I used an egg plus almond flour but bread crumbs or crushed crackers would also work.
I love serving these salmon patties over rice and with a side salad. I coat everything with the lemon dill aioli and it tastes so good! Other things that pair well with them include broccoli salad, potato salad, cooked carrots, cooked squash or French fries!
I found that these patties take 15-17 minutes to cook at 360F. Depending on the air fryer that you have you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
Want an air fryer but aren’t sure which one to get? I use and love the Chefman 6.3 Quart Air Fryer!
Other air fryer recipes you will love:
- Air fryer pork ribs
- Air fryer frozen shrimp
- Easy air fryer pork belly
- Air fryer carrots
- Air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer spaghetti squash
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Air Fryer Salmon Patties with Lemon Dill Aioli
These air fryer salmon patties with lemon dill aioli are the best! Crisp on the outside, tender on the inside with the most amazing flavour. Plus they're ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (for greasing the tray of your air fryer if needed)
Lemon Dill Aioli
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- zest from one lemon
- juice from one lemon
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (or more to taste)
Salmon Patties Instructions
Add all the ingredients to a bowl
Mix everything together until combined
Form into 4 patties of equal size and brush the rack of your air fryer with avocado oil
Cook the patties for 15-17 minutes at 360F, flipping the patties half way to ensure they cook evenly on both sides
Lemon Dill Aioli Instructions
Place the ingredients in a bowl or glass measuring cup
Stir well to combine
Top the salmon cakes with the aioli and serve and enjoy!
- Every model of air fryer is different, so you may have to adjust the cooking time slightly
- Instead of almond flour you can use bread crumbs or crushed crackers instead
Pin this recipe for later: