It is so easy to make air fryer spaghetti squash! It turns out perfectly and is so much faster than baking it in the oven. With only three ingredients you will love how simple it is to make. Perfect as a side dish or for pasta or noodle dishes!
I’ve been on a mission to try making as many things in the air fryer lately as possible. And I wanted to see if making spaghetti squash in the air fryer was a possibility, and it turns out it is! It cooks so much faster than the oven and makes perfectly tender and flavourful spaghetti squash that you can dress up with whatever spices and seasonings you like!
What you need to make air fryer spaghetti squash:
- An air fryer – this is the one I use and love!
- A spaghetti squash
- Avocado oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
How to make spaghetti squash in the air fryer:
You will love how easy this is to make!
- First cut the squash in half and remove the seeds
- Then drizzle each half with the avocado oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper on the squash
- Put the squash in your air fryer and bake for 25-30 minutes at 370F (the cooking time will depend on the size of your squash)
- Scoop out the flesh and serve and enjoy!
Tips for this air fryer spaghetti squash:
- Feel free to add other spices such as ground cinnamon or turmeric for a slightly different taste
- Spaghetti squash makes a great substitute for noodles in pasta dishes if you are avoiding grains or looking to increase your vegetable intake
- You can serve spaghetti squash plain, or add a bit more avocado oil, olive oil, butter, ghee, or spices when you serve it
- Depending on the size of your spaghetti squash you may need to alter the cooking time slightly
- Store spaghetti squash in the fridge for up to a week
Topping ideas for air fryer spaghetti squash:
- My vegan Alfredo sauce
- My Paleo Sloppy Joe Sauce
- My vegan sour cream
- My vegan cilantro lime dressing
Other air fryer recipes you will love:
- Air Fryer Salmon Patties with Lemon Dill Aioli
- Air Fryer Carrots
- Air Fryer Pork Ribs
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Want an air fryer but aren’t sure which one to get? I use and love the Chefman 6.3 Quart Air Fryer!
Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
Air fryer spaghetti squash is simply the best! Easy to make and so versatile you will love how fast it cooks.
Cut the spaghetti squash in half
Remove the seeds with a spoon
Drizzle each half with the avocado oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper (to taste)
Place each half of the spaghetti squash in your air fryer, skin side down, and cook at 370F for 25-30 minutes (this will depend on the size of your squash), until the squash is tender and easily removed with a fork
Scoop out the spaghetti squash with a fork or spoon and serve and enjoy!
- You may have to adjust the cooking time based on the size of your squash
- Feel free to add other spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg or turmeric
Pin this recipe for later: