Cooking air fryer frozen meatballs is so easy! They turn out so juicy and tender and are ready in under 15 minutes. These beef meatballs can be used for so many things including being added to pasta dishes, eaten as an appetizer or a snack. They are naturally keto, gluten free and paleo!
Why these frozen meatballs in the air fryer are so good:
- They are so easy to make and are ready in under 15 minutes!
- They turn out so juicy and tender
- The clean up is so simple since they’re made in an air fryer
- You can use these meatballs in so many ways: add them to pasta dishes, serve as an appetizer or eat as a snack
What you need to make frozen meatballs in an air fryer:
You only need two things to make these meatballs!
- An air fryer – this is the one I use and love
- Frozen beef meatballs – I use grass fed beef meatballs but you can use any beef meatballs that you like!
Tips and variations for making these meatballs:
- Cooking times will vary depending on the model of air fryer you have, so you may need to adjust this recipe slightly
- If you would rather not flip the meatballs, simply cook them for 11-12 minutes at 390F
- Depending on the size of meatballs you use, you may need to adjust the cooking time
- This method of air fryer meatballs is for frozen beef meatballs, if you use another type of meat you will likely need to adjust the cooking time
- How to use these meatballs: for pasta dishes, for marinara or spaghetti sauces, for appetizers or as a snack!
Other air fryer recipes you will love:
- Frozen French fries in the air fryer
- Frozen burgers in the air fryer
- Lamb chops in the air fryer
- Air fryer pork belly
- Air fryer salmon cakes with lemon dill aioli
- Air fryer frozen chicken wings
Want an air fryer but aren’t sure which one to get? I use and love the Chefman 6.3 Quart Air Fryer!
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Cooking frozen meatballs in the air fryer is so easy! They turn out perfectly tender and moist and are ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 lb frozen beef meatballs
- spray oil (if food tends to stick to your air fryer, spray it with some oil before placing the meatballs on it)
Place the frozen meatballs on the top tray of your air fryer and cook at 390F for 8 minutes
Flip the meatballs and cook for another 4-6 minutes at 390F
- Cooking times will vary depending on the size of your meatballs
- These cooking times are for beef meatballs
- If you’d rather not flip the meatballs, instead cook for 12 minutes at 390F
- If food tends to stick to your air fryer, spray it with some oil before placing the meatballs on or in it
It only takes 12-14 minutes if you cook them at 390F!
Yes! You can cook many frozen meats in an air fryer including meatballs, chicken wings and more!
You don’t have to no. I included directions for both.
You want to cook these frozen meatballs in air fryer until they reach an internal temperature of 160F.
Pin this post for later: