Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing is the best, simple dressing. This vegan and paleo salad dressing will turn any boring salad into a dish that is bursting with flavour. Use this creamy dressing to flavour meat and fish dishes too! This cilantro lime dressing is also keto, AIP, SCD, low carb, and GAPS safe.
Whole 30 Cilantro Lime Dressing. That is what we are making this week. Let me just say one thing about this dressing: yum! Seriously yum! And so, so easy to make. This dressing is ready in just seconds. There is almost no preparation required. You can pair this dressing with salads, cooked vegetables, meat dishes, fish dishes or pour over rice or pasta dishes. It also makes a great dip. The possibilities are endless!
Why this Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing is so good:
- It tastes incredible! The combination of lime and cilantro along with the coconut milk blends perfectly. And even if you don’t like cilantro I promise you will love the taste of this dressing.
- It’s perfect for so many special diets! This dressing is Whole30, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, AIP, keto, low carb, SCD and GAPS safe!
- It is ridiculously easy to make! It literally takes just a few seconds to put together.
- It is so creamy and delicious. It’s also dairy free and made with coconut milk and avocado oil so it’s full of healthy fats which is why it’s such a great keto dressing or low carb dressing too.
- It doesn’t require any fancy ingredients to make. In fact it uses only 6 ingredients.
- It makes the perfect paleo salad dressing!
How to use this Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- It makes the perfect salad dressing
- It can be used to flavour meat or fish dishes
- It can be used as a dip for raw vegetables
- Use it as a sauce for rice or pasta dishes (or cauli rice if you are avoiding grains
How to make this Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing
You will love how easy this dressing is to make.
All you need to do is add the ingredients to your Vitamix blender or food processor and blend well until it’s smooth.
You can store this dressing in the fridge for up to a week.
Other recipes you will like:
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Carrot Dip with Chilis
- Bacon and Vegetable Egg Casserole
- Vegan Sour Cream
Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing (Paleo, AIP, Vegan, GAPS, SCD, Dairy Free)
Whole30 Cilantro Lime Dressing is the easiest and tastiest dressing! Use it to flavour salads, meat or fish dishes or use it as a dip!
Place all the ingredients into your food processor or your high speed blender and blend until smooth
Serve and enjoy!
- This dressing stores really well in the fridge for up to 1 week
- Use this dressing as a dip, sauce, marinade or dressing
Pin this recipe for later: