Whole30 Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is such a great alternative to plain cauliflower rice. Because let’s be honest, cauliflower rice can be a little boring. But not this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice! This dish is also paleo, AIP and vegan friendly and is incredibly easy to make. Your whole family will love it!
Let’s chat about this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice shall we? Doesn’t it look tasty? That’s because it is! Can you believe this is my first cauliflower rice recipe that I have ever posted? I know right? Because what is the paleo diet without some cauliflower rice? The flavours of this dish were inspired by my trip to Bali that Erik and I took back in October (can you believe it was that long ago? I can’t!). The food flavours there were just so incredible. I already want to plan my next trip back!
This Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is paleo, Whole 30, vegan, GAPS, SCD friendly and is of course, gluten, grain and dairy free. It is such a great tasting side dish that pairs well with stir-fry, chicken or pork dishes. I even had some with my grassfed steak last week.
I hope you love the rice! Please let me know if you try it.
Until next time, happy eating friends!
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Rice your cauliflower by first cutting the cauliflower into florets and then pulsing it in your food processor (you can also use a hand grater if you don't have a food processor)
- Place a large pan on the stove on medium heat
- Add the coconut oil, lime zest and green onion to the pan and satay for 1-2 minutes
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir to combine
- Add the salt and lime juice
- Cook for 4-5 minutes
- Stir in the chopped cilantro and cook for another 1-2 minutes (until it is the consistency you desire)
- Serve and enjoy!
You might also like
Pin this recipe for later: