This is the best strawberry vanilla popsicles recipe. These healthy popsicles are made with simple ingredients including coconut milk, strawberries and honey and are naturally dairy free, paleo and can be made vegan too! You will love how easy these are to make. They are the perfect summer treat.
Why you will love this recipe:
- These are the best strawberry vanilla popsicles!
- This is a healthy dessert recipe that’s naturally dairy free and refined sugar free.
- You can make these into vegan popsicles by using maple syrup instead of honey.
- These fruit popsicles are so refreshing and make the perfect summer dessert.
- They are really easy to make!
- These popsicles are made with pantry staples and you only need 4 ingredients to make them!
- These coconut milk popsicles are so rich and creamy!
- You will love the pretty pink color that these popsicles have!
Key ingredients and substitutions:
- Coconut milk – full fat coconut milk makes these popsicles so creamy and rich. The coconut milk is used for both the vanilla layer and the strawberry layer when making these popsicles.
- Strawberries – fresh strawberries add a delicious flavour and beautiful pink color to these popsicles. You could also use frozen strawberries to make this recipe.
- Vanilla extract – to help enhance the flavours for this delicious dessert.
- Honey – honey is one of my favourite natural sweeteners. You can swap this for maple syrup if you are vegan.
How to make this recipe:
First, start by making the strawberry layer. To do this you will place all the ingredients into your food processor or high speed blender and blend them until smooth.
Next, pour the ingredients into your popsicle moulds (just over half full) and place them in the freezer and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
While the strawberry layer is freezing, clean and dry your food processor or blender and then add all the vanilla layer ingredients to your food processor or blender and blend well until smooth.
Then remove the popsicle moulds from the freezer (after 10-15 minutes) and pour the vanilla layer on top of the strawberry layer.
Now place the lid on the popsicle mold and put the popsicle sticks into each popsicle (use the slots on the top of the lid of your popsicle mold).
Then place the molds back in the freezer and freezer for 3 hours, or until fully frozen. Then serve and enjoy!
Tips and variations:
- You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries to make these popsicles.
- Use either honey or maple syrup to naturally sweeten this dessert.
- If you have more than one popsicle mold feel free to make a double or triple batch and save some for later.
How to store:
- Store these popsicles in the freezer in your popsicle mold until you are ready to eat them. They can be stored for up two a month.
Frequently asked questions:
Yes it is! Just be sure to use maple syrup instead of honey to sweeten them.
Absolutely. Instead of strawberries they are also delicious with raspberries or blueberries.
Other recipes you will love:
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Strawberry Vanilla Popsicles
- Place all the ingredients into your food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your popsicle moulds (just over half full). Place in the freezer and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- While the strawberry layer is freezing, clean and dry your food processor or blender and then add all the vanilla layer ingredients to your food processor or blender and blend well until smooth.
- Remove the popsicle moulds from the freezer (after 10-15 minutes) and pour the vanilla layer on top of the strawberry layer.
- Place the lid on the mold and put the popsicle sticks into each popsicle (use the slots on the top of the lid of your popsicle mold).
- Place the molds back in the freezer and freezer for 3 hours, or until fully frozen.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds when you remove them from the freezer to make the popsicles easier to remove from the mold.
- This recipe yields 10 popsicles.
- Store these popsicles in the freezer.