This chicken omelette is such a quick and easy breakfast or meal. Filled with spinach, cheese, tomatoes and chicken it comes together in just a few minutes and will leave you satisfied for hours. It’s naturally low carb and keto!
This chicken omelette is the perfect breakfast or meal! It’s so easy to make with ingredients you likely already have in your fridge and pantry. Not only does it tastes amazing but it will leave you satisfied for hours. It’s filled with healthy ingredients like spinach, tomatoes and cooked chicken and it’s naturally keto and low carb.
What you need to make this chicken omelette:
- A medium to large pan – learn how to choose safe cookware here
- Cooked chicken
- Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
Variations on this omelette recipe:
- To make it dairy free, paleo or Whole30 compliant: omit the cheese from the recipe
- To lower the carbohydrate count even more: omit the tomatoes
- Feel free to add other vegetables such as mushrooms or peppers
- Feel free to use whatever type of cheese you like to make this omelette
- I love adding sliced black olives to this omelette!
- You could eat this omelette as is, or add different toppings including sliced avocado, guacamole or salsa
Frequently asked questions:
For this omelette recipe I used cooked chicken, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Some other ideas include cooked ham, mushrooms, peppers or diced olives.
This will all depend on how many people you are serving and what their portion sizes need to be, but in general, anywhere between 2-4 eggs are typically used.
You can pair omelettes with many different side dishes. Some options include hash browns or cooked potatoes, bacon, a fruit salad, other fruit or oatmeal.
Assuming this omelette makes two servings, the total carbohydrate count per serving is 2 grams (1 gram of fibre, 1 gram of sugar).
Other easy recipes you will love:
- Bacon and Vegetable Egg Casserole
- Salmon Patties with Lemon Dill Aioli
- Tender BBQ Ribs
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
- Teriyaki Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
This is the best chicken omelette! So easy to make and filled with healthy delicious ingredients like tomatoes and spinach it comes together in just minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs together until they are smooth
Place a large pan on the stove on low heat and add the coconut oil. Once the coconut oil is melted, pour the eggs into the pan. Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper and let the eggs cook for a few minutes until the edges are starting to brown
Add the chicken, cheese, tomato and spinach to half of the omelette and allow it to cook for a few more minutes
Using a spatula, fold the omlette in half and cook for a few more minutes, until the omelette is golden and cooked through
- Instead of coconut oil feel free to use another oil of choice such as olive oil
- To make this omelette dairy free, simply leave out the cheese
- Feel free to use any cheese you like for this omelette
- Feel free to vary the vegetables you add to this omelette
Pin this recipe for later: