This Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal is such a simple and healthy dinner idea. Made on a sheet pan this easy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry is gluten free and paleo and pairs really well with cauliflower rice. Loaded with vegetables with hints of ginger it also makes for great leftovers.
I am so excited to share this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal recipe with you guys! When I shared it on Instagram I got so many messages asking for the recipe, so I wanted to get it to you as quickly as I could because this recipe is seriously so, so good! And it’s all made in just one pan so that means the clean up is incredibly easy. It’s also got tons of vegetables, so not only does it taste amazing but it’s also really healthy. Easy, healthy and delicious, the perfect type of recipe!
Why this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal is so good:
- The sauce for this stir fry has the most amazing flavour with the combination of ginger, coconut vinegar green onion, balsamic vinegar and crushed chili peppers
- The sauce for this stir fry is gluten free because instead of using soy sauce it uses coconut aminos
- This chicken stir fry is made on a sheet pan so the clean up is incredibly easy and simple
- It makes great leftovers!
- It is paleo and pairs really well with cauliflower rice
- It’s perfect for meal prep and makes an easy weeknight dinner
Why this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal is healthy:
- Instead of using soy sauce it uses coconut aminos, which means that is is gluten free and safe for the paleo diet (soy is also one of the most genetically modified foods on the planet which is why I recommend avoiding it)
- It uses avocado oil which is a great source of healthy fats!
- It’s loaded with vegetables including broccoli, peppers and carrots as well as pineapple
- It doesn’t have any refined sugars and is sweetened only with honey
How to make this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal:
First you are going to make the sauce for this teriyaki chicken stir fry by placing all the ingredients into your Vitamix blender and blending well until smooth.
Next you will place the vegetables and pineapple into one bowl and the chopped chicken into another bowl. Then pour 2/3 of the sauce over the vegetables and stir well until coated. Then pour the remaining 1/3 of the sauce over the chicken and stir well until coated.
Let everything marinate for 30-60 minutes.
Then preheat your oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
Next spread all the ingredients over the baking sheet and spread well until you have an even layer.
Then place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are the consistency you desire.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the ingredients cool for a few minutes. Then serve over white rice or cauliflower rice (if avoiding grains).
Optional Toppings for this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal:
- Sesame seeds
- Cashews (preferably soaked and dehydrated first – read why here)
- Peanuts (if you are not following a paleo diet and tolerate them)
Frequently asked questions about Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry:
Can you freeze stir fry? Yes you can! Stir fry freezes well. Simply portion it out into freezer bags and be sure to remove the air. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How long does chicken stir fry last in the fridge? You can keep this in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Other recipes you will love:
- Whole30 and Paleo Sloppy Joes
- Meatloaf with Blueberries
- Coconut Mushroom Chicken
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal
This Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal is such an easy, tasty dinner idea. With hints of ginger, it's gluten free, paleo and makes for great leftovers!
Stir Fry Ingredients
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped into pieces (I always recommend using free range chicken)
- 12 oz chopped brocolli florets (1 head, chopped)
- 2 sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
Place all the ingredients into your Vitamix and blend well until smooth
Stir Fry Instructions
Place the chopped vegetables and pineapple into one bowl
Place the chopped chicken in another bowl
Pour 2/3 of the sauce over the vegetable mixture and blend well until coated
Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and stir well until coated
Allow the ingredients to sit and marinate for 30-60 minutes
Preheat your oven to 375F
Spread parchment paper over a baking sheet
Distribute the ingredients evenly over the baking sheet, until you have an even layer
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables have the consistency you desire
- Optional toppings: cashews, peanuts, sesame seeds, cilantro
- Serve this over cauliflower rice or white rice
- This recipes makes great leftovers
If you love this recipe make sure you sign up for the Pure and Simple Nourishment newsletter where you will be sent subscriber exclusive recipes, deals and giveaways!
Pin this recipe for later: