You are going to love these roasted honey dijon pecans. They are so easy to make with just a few ingredients and have the most incredible flavour. These glazed pecans make the perfect healthy snack that are great to grab when you are on-the-go.
Why you will love this recipe:
- The flavour! These pecans are sweet, flavourful and crunchy.
- They are super simple to make and only require five ingredients.
- These honey roasted pecans are made with pantry staples.
- This healthy snack is naturally gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
- These homemade glazed pecans make the perfect gift.
- They are great to grab when you are on-the-go.
- You can use them to top salads.
- They were inspired by honey dijon chips, but this version is so much healthier!
Key Ingredients and substitutions:
- Pecans - I recommend using raw pecans, not roasted pecans for this recipe.
- Honey - honey adds natural sweetness and the most delicious flavour to these honey glazed pecans. I have not tried making these pecans with any other sweeteners and don't recommend trying it.
- Dijon Mustard - the Dijon Mustard adds a unique flavour profile to these pecans. But don't worry, they don't taste like mustard! You can use any type of dijon mustard that you like.
How to make this recipe:
First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir well until the pecans are coated evenly.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer the pecans onto it, making an even layer.
Bake the pecans for 18-20 minutes, or until starting to brown. Then let them cool and enjoy!
Tips and variations:
- Instead of avocado oil you can use olive oil.
- To change up the flavour you could use a flavoured Dijon Mustard.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe if you want to make a large batch to have for gifting or for meal prep.
- Be sure to use raw, not roasted pecans for this oven roasted pecan recipe.
- These honey glazed pecans make a great gift.
How to store:
Store these pecans in an airtight container or jar for up to 60 days.
Frequently asked questions:
I have not tried making these pecans with a vegan sweetener so I am not sure how they would turn out. If you do want to try it, I would use maple syrup.
Glazed pecans and candied pecans are not the same thing. Glazed pecans are made with liquid sweetness such as honey or corn syrup, while candied pecans are usually made with powdered sugar and egg whites.
This honey roasted pecans recipe has approximately 191 calories per serving.
Other recipes you will love:
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Roasted Honey Dijon Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 325F.
- Place the pecans in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine well with a spoon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pecans onto the parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the pecans cool. Then enjoy!
- Store these pecans in an airtight container for up to 30 days.
- You can use either avocado oil or olive oil to make these pecans.