These Chocolate Raspberry Cups are the most delicious treat. Rich in dark chocolate with a raspberry filling that combines perfectly! They’re naturally dairy free, paleo and vegan and are ready in just a few minutes! Perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime.
Why these chocolate raspberry cups are so good:
- They taste amazing! Rich in dark chocolate and filled with a sweet raspberry filling
- They are really easy to make and come together in just a few minutes
- They are naturally dairy free, paleo and vegan!
- They freeze really well and can be stored for later
The ingredients you will need to make these chocolate raspberry cups:
The full ingredient list is found in the recipe card but a few ingredient highlights include:
- Coconut oil: to give the chocolate a melt in your mouth texture, without the dairy!
- Cacao powder: to give it that nice and rich dark chocolate flavour
- Coconut butter or manna: for the raspberry cream filling!
How to make these chocolate raspberry cups:
You will love how easy these chocolates are to make!
- First, stir together the chocolate ingredients until they are smooth
- Then add ~2 tbsp of the chocolate mix to each silicone muffin cup. Then freeze for 20 minutes.
- Next make the raspberry layer and spoon a little onto each chocolate. Cover in the remaining chocolate and freeze for another 45 minutes.
Tips and variations for these chocolate raspberry cups:
- I recommend using silicone muffin cups to make these – they ensure the chocolate doesn’t stick and pops out easily
- You can use either honey or maple syrup to sweeten these
- If you don’t have cacao powder, use cocoa powder instead
- Coconut butter, coconut manna and coconut cream concentrate are all the same thing, so use whichever one you have on hand
Other dairy free treats you will love:
- Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge
- Turtle Cookie Bars
- Double Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Nut Butter and Chocolate Crunch Bars
- Chocolate Avocado Torte
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Paleo Chocolate Raspberry Cups
These paleo chocolate raspberry cups are such a delicious, simple treat to make! Naturally dairy free and vegan they are perfect for Valentine's Day or anytime!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp coconut manna, melted
In a medium sized bowl whisk together the chocolate layer ingredients, until smooth
Line a muffin tray with silicone muffin cups
Spoon approximately 2 TBSP of the chocolate sauce into each muffin cup
Place the tray in the freezer for 20-25 minutes
While the chocolate is freezing, using another bowl, stir together the raspberry layer ingredients until smooth
Add a small amount of the raspberry layer onto each chocolate cup
Cover the raspberry layer with the remaining chocolate sauce
Place the tray back in the freezer for an additional 45-60 minutes
Serve and enjoy!
- You can use cocoa powder instead of cacao powder
- You either honey or maple syrup to sweeten the chocolate
- Store these in the freezer to prevent them from melting
Pin this recipe for later: