These chocolate raspberry cups are the most delicious treat. Dark chocolate and raspberries blend perfectly to make this dessert. They only take a few minutes of hands on time to make and you will love that this healthy no bake dessert is dairy free, vegan and paleo.
Why you will love this recipe:
- These dark chocolate raspberry cups taste amazing! Rich in dark chocolate and filled with a sweet raspberry filling.
- It is really easy to make and comes together in just a few minutes.
- It is naturally dairy free, paleo and vegan!
- It is refined sugar free.
- They freeze really well and can be stored for later.
- This dessert can be eaten anytime and are also perfect for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter and other special occasions like baby showers and bridal showers.
Key Ingredients and substitutions:
- Coconut oil: to give the chocolate a melt in your mouth texture, without any dairy!
- Honey: to add the perfect amount of sweetness to this dessert. You can swap this for maple syrup.
- Cacao powder: to give it that nice and rich dark chocolate flavour. You can use cocoa powder instead.
- Fresh raspberries: to make the beautiful raspberry filling for these chocolate cups.
- Coconut butter or manna: for the raspberry cream filling!
How to make this recipe:
First, in a bowl, stir together the chocolate ingredients until they are smooth.
Then add about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate mix to each silicone muffin cup. Freeze them for 20 minutes.
Next, make the raspberry layer and spoon a little onto each chocolate. Cover in the remaining chocolate and freeze for another 45 minutes.
Remove them from the freezer and enjoy!
Tips and variations:
- I recommend using silicone muffin cups to make these - they ensure the chocolate doesn't stick and pops out easily.
- You can use either honey or maple syrup to sweeten these.
- If you don't have cacao powder, use cocoa powder instead.
- Coconut butter, coconut manna and coconut cream concentrate are all the same thing, so use whichever one you have on hand.
- To make this recipe vegan: use maple syrup instead of honey.
How to store:
I recommend storing these chocolate raspberry cups in the freezer. If you leave them out too long they will start to melt.
Frequently asked questions:
I do not recommend gifting these chocolates. If they are out of the freezer for too long they will start to melt which would make for a very messy gift.
I do not recommend using frozen raspberries for this recipe. They have too much liquid in them and will make the raspberry filling too runny.
Other desserts you will love:
- Dark Chocolate Orange Fudge
- Turtle Cookie Bars
- Double Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Nut Butter and Chocolate Crunch Bars
- Chocolate Avocado Torte
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Chocolate Raspberry Cups
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoon coconut manna, melted (or coconut butter)
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the chocolate layer ingredients, until smooth.
- Line a muffin tray with silicone muffin cups.
- Spoon approximately 2 tablespoon of the chocolate sauce into each muffin cup.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 20-25 minutes.
- While the chocolate is freezing, using another bowl, stir together the raspberry layer ingredients until smooth.
- Add a small amount of the raspberry layer onto each chocolate cup.
- Cover the raspberry layer with the remaining chocolate sauce.
- Place the tray back in the freezer for an additional 45-60 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use cocoa powder instead of cacao powder.
- You either honey or maple syrup to sweeten the chocolate.
- Store these in the freezer to prevent them from melting.