You are going to love this paleo carrot cake banana bread. It’s got the best flavour and is perfectly spiced with the additions of cinnamon and nutmeg. Made with almond flour, coconut flour and tapioca flour it’s also gluten free and dairy free and is topped with a delicious cashew cream cheese frosting. It’s the perfect breakfast or snack.
Note: This recipe was originally published on March 20, 2017. The post was updated on April 3 2021 but the recipe has not been altered.
Why this paleo carrot cake banana bread is so good:
- It’s got the best flavour! It’s perfectly spiced with both cinnamon and nutmeg and is topped with the most delicious cashew cream cheese frosting
- It’s nice and moist on the inside and has the best texture
- Besides being paleo it’s also gluten free and dairy free
- It makes a great breakfast, snack or dessert option
What you need to make this paleo carrot cake banana bread:
You’ll find the full ingredient list in the recipe card but some of the important ingredients include:
- A bread pan – I like to use a glass one as glass is the safest material to bake with
- Almond flour – one of my favourite paleo flours to bake with
- Tapioca flour – to give this bread a nice light and fluffy texture
- Coconut flour – to help firm up the bread
Tips and variations for this recipe:
- Don’t try swapping the flours in this recipe. It won’t turn out!
- Feel free to top this bread with ingredients like fresh berries, chopped nuts or raisins
- Store this bread in the fridge for up to 5 days
Other paleo baking recipes that you’ll love:
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Paleo Waffles
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Paleo Carrot Cake Banana Bread
This paleo carrot cake banana bread is so darn good! Perfectly spiced with the best cashew cream cheese frosting it makes a great breakfast or snack option.
Preheat your oven to 350F
Add all the bread ingredients to the bowl of your standing mixer and blend well until smooth
Line a bread pan with parchment paper and transfer the dough to the pan. Spread it into an even layer with a spoon or knife. Bake the bread for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted inside comes out clean
While the bread is cooking make the icing by blending all the ingredients together in your food processor until they are smooth
Once the bread is cooked top it with the icing and allow the bread to cool. Then serve and enjoy!
- Do not try swapping the flours in this recipe. It won't turn out
- Feel free to top the bread with fresh berries, chopped nuts or raisins
Pin this recipe for later: