These almond flour biscuits are perfect! Firm on the outside and soft and crumbly on the inside you can pair these biscuits with soups, chilis, stews and more! They are naturally paleo, dairy free and gluten free too!
Almond Flour Biscuits Recipe
Why these are the best Almond Flour Biscuits:
- They have the best texture! Firm on the outside, and soft and crumbly on the inside
- They don’t require any hard to find ingredients. If you are used to grain free baking you should have everything you need in your pantry.
- They are grain free, dairy free, paleo, and gluten free!
What you need to make these paleo biscuits:
- Almond flour – this is the kind I use
- Coconut flour – I love this kind
- Tapioca starch/ flour – this is the brand I use
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
- Coconut oil – this is the brand I use and love
- Coconut milk
- Apple cider vinegar
How to make this recipe:
You will love how easy these paleo biscuits are to make!
- First preheat your oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and then the wet ingredients
- Blend well with a fork or pastry blender
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheets
- Form 2 inch by 1 inch wide discs with the dough and place on the baking sheet
- Bake for 18-21 minutes, until they are golden brown
Tips for these almond flour biscuits:
- If you tolerate dairy feel free to use butter or ghee instead of the coconut oil
- They freeze really well so feel free to freeze a few or make a double batch and save half for later
- Try not to over-mix the dough as they won’t turn out as light and fluffy if you do
Serving ideas for these almond flour biscuits:
- They pair really well with soups, stews and chilis – they would be the perfect pairing to my Whole30 Sloppy Joes or Beef Curry Stew
- Serve them for breakfast by adding an egg on top or topping them with your favourite chia seed jam (this is one of my favorite chia seed jam recipes)
- Use two biscuits to create a bun for a sandwich
- Eat them plain as a snack
Other recipes you will love:
- Banana Muffins with Chocolate
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Dairy Free Brownies with Caramel
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Almond Flour Biscuits (paleo, gluten free, dairy free)
These almond flour biscuits have the best texture. Firm on the outside and soft and crumbly on the inside. They are also gluten free, dairy free and paleo.
Preheat your oven to 350F
Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well
Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix with a fork or pastry blender (TIP: Don't over-blend)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner
Form disc shaped balls with the dough, approximately 2 inches wide and 1 inch tall
Place the tray in the oven and bake for 18-21 minutes, until the tops are golden brown
Remove from the oven and let cool
Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe yields 11 biscuits
- These biscuits freeze really well
- These pair well with soups, chilis and stews
Pin this recipe for later: