This is the best vegan eggnog! It has such a rich and delicious flavour and you will love its thick creamy texture. Even though it’s egg free it tastes just like traditional eggnog and is perfect for the holidays. It’s also dairy free and paleo and so easy to make!
Why this Vegan Eggnog is so good:
- It has the most delicious rich and creamy flavour
- It’s really easy to make!
- Even though it’s egg and dairy free it tastes like traditional eggnog
- This vegan eggnog is made without cashews and instead uses coconut milk
- It’s refined sugar free and is sweetened with maple syrup which helps give it such a rich and delicious taste
What you need to make this vegan eggnog:
- Vitamix or other high speed blender (this is the one I have and love)
- Full fat coconut milk
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract – this is the one I use
- Tapioca starch – I use Bob’s Red Mill
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cloves
- Ground allspice
How to make this Vegan Eggnog:
You are going to love how easy this eggnog is to make!
- First add all the ingredients to your blender and blend well until smooth
- Transfer the eggnog to a large glass jar or pitcher and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow to cool and thicken
- Before serving give it a quick stir
Variations of this Vegan Eggnog recipe:
- Feel free to use honey instead of maple syrup to sweeten it (not if you are vegan of course)
- If you need a substitute for coconut milk I would use cashew milk or almond milk instead
- This recipe is adaptable. If you liked it a little more “spiced” add a little more cinnamon or nutmeg, or both!
Frequently asked questions about this vegan eggnog:
- Why do you add the tapioca starch? This helps thicken it! If you don’t like a thicker eggnog feel free to omit it.
- What if I am allergic to coconut? I would use cashew milk or almond milk instead.
- Is this eggnog paleo? Yes it is!
- If I don’t have maple syrup can I use another sweetener? I would use honey instead.
Other recipes you will love:
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Vegan Eggnog (paleo, dairy free, egg free)
This vegan eggnog is so rich and creamy you would never know it was made without eggs or dairy. Perfect for the holidays you will also love that is is refined sugar free.
Add all the ingredients to your blender
Blend for a few seconds, until all the ingredients are combined
Transfer the eggnog to a glass jar or dish and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to thicken
Stir a few times and then serve!
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe if you are serving a crowd
- If you don’t tolerate coconut I would substitute with either cashew milk or almond milk
- You can substitute honey for the maple syrup
- The tapioca starch is used to thicken the eggnog. If you don’t care for thicker eggnog feel free to leave it out.
Pin this recipe for later: