This quick and easy Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough is about to become your new favourite fall treat. It’s ready in just a few minutes and is made with canned pumpkin, sweetened with coconut sugar and loaded with chocolate chips! It’s the perfect healthy, no bake, egg free dessert.
EDIBLE PUMPKIN COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS EDIBLE PUMPKIN COOKIE DOUGH:
- It has the most incredible flavour! Cinnamon and nutmeg combine to give this cookie dough that perfect pumpkin spice cookie taste that you’re looking for.
- This no bake cookie dough is safe to eat raw. Since this cookie dough is egg free there is no risk of getting sick from eating it raw.
- It’s done in just 5 minutes! You heard that right. You’ll be devouring this cookie dough in the blink of an eye.
- ZERO baking required. I think this one speaks for itself. We love a no bake dessert recipe.
- This healthy pumpkin cookie dough is such a better option than most store bought cookies since they’re refined sugar free, gluten free and dairy free!
- Not only is this pumpkin cookie dough delicious but it’s also vegan, gluten free, paleo and all around healthy!
KEY INGREDIENTS FOR THIS EDIBLE PUMPKIN COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE:
- Flour – I like to use a combination of coconut flour and almond flour. They give it a nice hearty texture and flavour.
- Sugar – I use coconut sugar to keep it refined sugar free but brown sugar also works if that’s what you have in your pantry.
- Spices – cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt give this cookie dough the perfect pumpkin spice cookie flavour.
- Pumpkin puree – to give it that distinctive pumpkin flavour. I used canned pumpkin puree but you could also make your own pumpkin puree if you prefer.
- Coconut oil – coconut oil helps the cookie dough hold it’s form and keep it nice and moist.
- Chocolate chips – because chocolate makes everything better.
TIPS AND VARIATIONS FOR THIS EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH:
- Instead of coconut sugar you can use brown sugar.
- Feel free to add a little pumpkin pie spice to give this cookie dough a different flavour.
- Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- You could cook your own pumpkin puree or use canned, store bought pumpkin puree to save yourself time.
- Store this cookie dough in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
- This raw cookie dough can be saved in the freezer for later.
- Turn this into pumpkin cookie dough for one by cutting the recipe in half or a quarter!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Not a huge fan of raw cookie dough? Take it one step further and try these Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies instead. They are just as delicious and packed with that pumpkin flavor we all know and love!
OTHER TREATS YOU WILL LOVE:
- Apple Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Pumpkin Seed Butter
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Drizzle
- Vegan Pumpkin Risotto (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough
Edible pumpkin cookie dough is the best no-bake dessert. Loaded with chocolate chips this treat is so easy to make and perfect for any sweet tooth.
Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips to a large bowl. Stir well until smooth
Stir in the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- Instead of coconut sugar you can use brown sugar
- Store this cookie dough in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days
Pin this recipe for later: