You will love this keto coleslaw recipe! It's so easy to make and the low carb coleslaw dressing has the most incredible flavour and only requires six ingredients.
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw or cabbage (397 grams or ~7-8 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
Keto Coleslaw Dressing Ingredients
Place the coleslaw and chopped green onion in a salad bowl.
In a glass measuring cup, add the dressing ingredients and stir well until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss the coleslaw until it's coated evenly in the dressing. Then serve and enjoy!
- When looking at the nutrition facts and macro counts, 1 serving is equal to one cup of this recipe.
- The calorie and macro count will vary depending on the type of coleslaw mix you buy (if it has more carrots that will increase the carb count), and the type of mayonnaise you use.
- Store this coleslaw in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg