Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These potato wedges in the air fryer turn out nice and crisp on the outside, yet soft and tender on the inside. They're perfectly seasoned and so easy to make!
- 750 grams Russet potatoes (~3-4 potatoes depending on their size)
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Wash and dry the potatoes. Then cut them into wedges.
Place the potato wedges in a bowl of ice water for 30 minutes. Then drain the water and dry the potatoes.
In a bowl, combine the potato wedges, oil and spices until the potatoes are evenly coated.
Place the potato wedges on the tray of your air fryer and bake at 400F for 17-20 minutes.
- Every model of air fryer is different so you may have to adjust the cooking time depending on the model you use.
- Depending on the size of your potato wedges you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Don't overlap the potato wedges when you cook them.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 799mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg