Air Fryer Fish Sticks
Fish sticks cooked in the air fryer turn out crispy and delicious and take less than 15 minutes to cook from frozen!
- spray oil (such as avocado oil or olive oil)
- fresh lemons
If food tends to stick to your air fryer racks or trays, spray them with oil before placing the fish sticks on them.
Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on the fish sticks once cooked before serving.
- When placing the frozen fish sticks on the trays or basket of your air fryer, put them in a single layer, do not overlap them.
- Depending on the size of the fish sticks you use, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
- The fish sticks on the lower rack will take a couple extra minutes to cook compared to the ones on the top rack.
- If food tends to stick to your air fryer, spray the basket or trays with a cooking oil such as avocado oil or olive oil before placing the fish sticks on them.
- Nutritional values will vary depending on the type of fish sticks you use.
Calories: 469kcal | Protein: 104g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 320mg | Sodium: 2060mg | Potassium: 1598mg | Vitamin A: 41IU | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg