This is the best chicken omelette! So easy to make and filled with healthy delicious ingredients like tomatoes and spinach it comes together in just minutes.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time8 minutes mins
Total Time13 minutes mins
Course: Breakfast, Lunch, Main Course, Snack
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or use another oil such as olive oil)
- 1/3 cup cut, cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoon tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- handful fresh spinach
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs together until they are smooth.
Place a large pan on the stove on low heat and add the coconut oil. Once the coconut oil is melted, pour the eggs into the pan. Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper and let the eggs cook for a few minutes until the edges are starting to brown.
Add the chicken, cheese, tomato and spinach to half of the omelette and allow it to cook for a few more minutes.
Using a spatula, fold the omelette in half and cook for a few more minutes, until the omelette is golden and cooked through.
- Instead of coconut oil feel free to use another oil of choice such as olive oil.
- To make this omelette dairy free, simply leave out the cheese.
- Feel free to use any cheese you like for this omelette.
- Feel free to vary the vegetables you add to this omelette.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 352mg | Sodium: 271mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 2mg