Whole30 Chicken Stir Fry
This Whole30 Chicken Stir Fry is just the best! It has the most amazing sauce and is ready in under 30 minutes. It's the perfect quick and easy Asian inspired meal!
Stir Fry Sauce Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups coconut aminos
- 1 1 inch x 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (or 1 teaspoon ginger powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili flakes (or more if you want it a little spicier)
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour (if you want a thicker sauce add 1-2 more tsp)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (or more to taste)
- 8 dates
Stir Fry Ingredients
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 cups chopped carrots
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 sweet bell peppers, chopped
Make the sauce by placing all the ingredients into your high speed blender and blend well until smooth. Then set the sauce aside.
Place a large pan on the stove on medium heat and add the coconut oil. Let the coconut oil melt and once the oil has melted, add the chopped chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the chicken every couple minutes until all sides are cooked.
Add the chopped carrots and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Add the chopped broccoli and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Add the chopped peppers and the sauce and stir everything well to combine. Cover the pan and let it simmer for another 5-10 minutes, until the vegetables are the texture you like.
Serve and enjoy!
- For a spicier sauce you can add an extra 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili flakes.
- For a thicker sauce, add 1-2 more teaspoon of tapioca flour.
- Feel free to add different vegetables to give this dish a different flavour.
- If you aren't on the Whole30 or paleo diets feel free to sub soy sauce for coconut aminos.
- If you aren't on the Whole30 or paleo diet you can use corn starch instead of tapioca flour.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 2017mg | Potassium: 1542mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 23939IU | Vitamin C: 167mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 2mg