Lemon Blueberry Cookies
This is the best lemon blueberry cookies recipe! These cookies are soft and chewy and ready in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat your oven to 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a bowl (you can use a standing mixer to do this or a spoon) combine all the ingredients, except for the blueberries until you have a smooth dough.
Gently stir in the blueberries by hand (try not to break them).
Using a cookie scoop, transfer the dough to the baking sheet and then using a wet hand, press down each cookie until it's flat (they won't spread otherwise).
Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes. Let them cool completely, then enjoy!
- This recipe yields 18 cookies.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- Let the cookies cool completely before enjoying them.
- Use fresh, not frozen blueberries for making these cookies.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg