Frozen Waffle Fries in an Air Fryer
Making frozen waffle fries in an air fryer is the ultimate way to cook them. They turn out perfectly crisp and are ready in under 15 minutes.
Prep Time1 minute min
Cook Time12 minutes mins
Total Time13 minutes mins
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free, Low Lactose, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 package frozen waffle fries
If food tends to stick to the trays of your air fryer spray them with a little oil first.
If your waffle fries are un-seasoned, season with salt and pepper once they're done cooking.
- Every model of air fryer is different, so you may have to adjust the cooking times depending on the model you are using.
- Depending on how crisp you want your fries, you may have to adjust the cooking times slightly.
- Try not to overlap the fries on the trays or in the basket as they won't crisp up as well.
- You can use either pre-made store bought waffle fries, or homemade waffle fries from scratch for this recipe.
- Nutritional information will vary depending on the brand of waffle fries you use.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg