This is the best keto guacamole that is easy to make and full of flavour. Low in carbs it's made with tomatoes, onions, cilantro and spices. It's also Whole30, paleo and vegan!
- 4 avocados
- zest and juice from 1 small lemon
- zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 tomatoe chopped and the seeds removed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1/3 cup white onion finely chopped
Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh into a large bowl.
Add the lemon zest, lime zest, lemon juice, lime juice, sea salt and pepper to the avocado flesh.
Mash the ingredients together well until the avocado is smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until combined.
Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to add other spices such as ground cumin or chili pepper.
- Keep the pits from the avocados. They will help the guacamole stay fresh when stored in the fridge.
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.4mg