Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce
This sugar free cranberry sauce is so easy to make with orange juice, grated apple, vanilla extract and cinnamon. It's perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas and is paleo and Whole30 compliant!
Servings: 6 people
- 227 grams fresh cranberries (or frozen cranberries)
- 3/4 cup packed grated apple (use a sweet apple such as gala or honey crisp)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
Add all the ingredients to a medium pot and place it on the stove.
Turn on the heat to medium and bring the ingredients to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the cranberries are the texture you desire.
Remove from the heat and serve and enjoy!
- This cranberry sauce makes great leftovers and can be stored in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- If you want to make it a little sweeter feel free to add a little honey or maple syrup.
- If you would like a stronger orange flavour add a bit of orange zest.
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg