Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice
Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice is easy to make and full of flavour. Loaded with healthy vegetables it's vegetarian, Whole30 and keto.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 2 finely chopped bell peppers
- 2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped green onion You could sub white or yellow onion
- 6 cups riced cauliflower (the same as 680 grams)
Place a large pan on the stove on medium heat.
Add the coconut oil to the pan and allow it to melt.
Add the chopped broccoli, carrots, peppers and green onion to the pan and cook for ~10 minutes (until they reach your desired consistency).
While the vegetables are cooking, mix up the sauce in a glass measuring cup or bowl.
Add the riced cauliflower to the pan and stir together with the other vegetables.
Add the sauce and stir well to combine.
Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes (or until your desired consistency).
Serve and enjoy!
- If on the Whole30, keto or vegan diets omit the honey.
- You can substitute maple syrup for honey if you are vegan.
- Feel free to add more salt and ground turmeric depending on your flavour preference.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 641mg | Potassium: 852mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 8727IU | Vitamin C: 161mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2mg