Paleo Cornbread Muffins
These are the best paleo cornbread muffins. They are slightly sweet and just a little crumbly like traditional cornbread. Perfect for pairing with soups, stews and chilis!
Servings: 12 muffins
Preheat your oven to 350F.
In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
Add the wet ingredients and stir well to combine.
Line a muffin tray with parchment paper muffin cups and spoon the batter into each muffin cup, until 3/4 full. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 19-22 minutes (until a toothpick inserted inside comes out clean).
Remove from oven and let the muffins cool. Then enjoy!
- Let these muffins cool completely before eating them.
- These muffins freeze really well.
- I don't recommend trying any flour substitutions when making these muffins.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- Store these muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg