Maple Cranberry Brussels Sprouts
These maple cranberry brussels sprouts are such a delicious way to prepare brussel sprouts. They taste amazing and are even vegan and paleo! Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon herbs de Provence spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 227 g fresh cranberries
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
Preheat your oven to 400F.
Trim the stems off of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
Add the cut Brussels sprouts to a bowl and add all the ingredients (except the maple syrup) and stir well to combine.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the Brussels spouts mix out into an even, single layer.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are the crispness you prefer.
Remove from oven and add the maple syrup, and stir well to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe if you are serving a crowd.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 76mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg