Apple Pie Overnight Oats
These apple pie overnight oats are so good! They taste just like a caramel apple pie but are so easy to make and so much healthier for you!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice (more or less to taste)
- 1 red apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoon cashew butter
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Drizzle the caramel over the oatmeal mixture and stir it into the oats.
Place the oatmeal in the fridge for 4 hours, or overnight.
When you are ready to eat the oatmeal, remove it from the fridge and either eat it cold or heat it and then enjoy!
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- Be sure to use rolled oats for this recipe.
- Use ground flax seeds, not whole flax seeds for making this oatmeal.
- The oats will thicken the longer they are in the fridge - depending on how you like your oatmeal you may want to add a bit more milk when you serve them to thin them out.
- When you are ready to eat the oats you can either heat them to make warm apple pie oats or serve them cold.
- Instead of a bowl you can store these overnight oats in mason jars to make them an even easier grab-and-go breakfast.
- Store overnight oats in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 594mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 5mg