This is the best cherry brownies recipe! Easy to make with the best crackle top they are so rich and fudgy.
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups chopped fresh cherries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 325F and line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, either using a hand mixer or a standing mixer, beat the sugar and eggs for about 5 minutes.
Add the melted butter and vanilla extract and beat for another 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the flour, cocoa powder and salt to the wet ingredients. Do not over mix, a few streaks of flour remaining are fine.
Gently fold in the cherries and chocolate chips to the batter.
Transfer the batter to the lined baking pan and bake the brownies for ~45 minutes, until the edges are set, but the middle is slightly underdone.
Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool completely before cutting them into pieces. Then enjoy!
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- Let these brownies cool completely before cutting into them.
- Store these brownies in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg