Veggie Pesto Pasta
This is the best veggie pasta pesto! Full of vegetables with the delicious flavour of pesto this is the perfect easy meal or side dish.
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 cup pesto
- 3 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions until they are al dente. Once they are cooked, drain them and set them aside.
While the noodles are cooking, place a saucepan on the stove on low heat and add the avocado oil. Once the pot is heated, add the chopped zucchini and bell peppers. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently until the vegetables have the texture you prefer.
Transfer the cooked noodles and cooked vegetables to a large bowl.
Add the baby tomatoes and pesto and toss until the noodles and vegetables are evenly coated in the pesto. Then serve and enjoy!
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- Feel free to add different veggies to this pesto pasta.
- You can use any type of pesto that you like for this recipe.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 857mg | Potassium: 510mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3767IU | Vitamin C: 94mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg