Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
This is the best chocolate chip marshmallow cookie recipe! These cookies are soft, fudgy and chewy and are really easy to make.
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In the bowl of your standing mixer add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows by hand.
Using a cookie scoop, transfer the dough to the baking sheet.
Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes. They will still be a little undercooked when you remove them from the oven. Let them cool completely, then enjoy!
- This recipe yields 12 cookies.
- Let these cookies cool completely before eating them.
- To make these cookies gluten free use an all purpose gluten free flour.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 0.03mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg