Condensed Milk Brownies
This is the best condensed milk brownies recipe! They are easy to make and turn out so rich and fudgy.
Preheat your oven to 350°F and line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Add the eggs and coconut sugar to the bowl of your standing mixer and beat together on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes or until lightened in color.
Add the condensed milk, melted butter and vanilla extract to the bowl and beat for another 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the cocoa powder, flour, and salt to the bowl. Don't over-stir the batter! A few streaks of flour remaining are just fine.
Gently stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
Transfer the batter to the lined baking pan and bake for 23-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted inside comes out covered in some sticky crumbs.
Let the brownies cool completely, then cut into pieces and enjoy.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting them into pieces.
- Don’t over-bake or else the inside of the brownies will become more cake-like rather than staying fudgy.
- Instead of coconut sugar you can use brown sugar.
- To make these brownies gluten free use an all purpose gluten free flour.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 93mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg