These are the best matcha cookies! Filled with white chocolate chips and so easy to make these decadent cookies have such a decadent flavour.
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of your standing mixer and sift with a spoon or pastry blender until the clumps are gone.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips, to the bowl and using your standing mixer, blend everything well until you have a smooth dough.
Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the baking sheet.
Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are golden brown. The middle of the cookies will still look underdone just as they come out of the oven but the cookies will continue to cook a bit as they cool.
Let the cookies cool, then enjoy!
- This recipe yields 12 cookies.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- These cookies spread when they bake so be sure to leave a couple inches between each cookie dough ball.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 0.03mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg