Pink Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Pink chocolate covered strawberries are such a fun and easy dessert. Perfect for Valentine's Day, or any special occasion they're ready in just a few minutes.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Freeze time5 minutes mins
Total Time10 minutes mins
Diet: Gluten Free, Low Lactose, Vegan
Servings: 20 strawberries
- 1 lb strawberries (~20 strawberries)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 drops red or pink food colouring
Wash and dry the strawberries and then set them aside.
In a microwave safe bowl add the white chocolate chips, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted.
Stir the food colouring into the melted white chocolate.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and one by one, dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate and return them to the baking sheet.
Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 3-4 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden. Then serve and enjoy!
- Nutritional values will vary depending on the specific ingredients you use.
- When adding the red or pink food colouring, start with a couple drops and keep adding until you create the color that you like.
- Store these strawberries in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg