Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
This Instant Pot cauliflower soup is the perfect comfort food. So creamy and rich you will love how easy it is to make.
- 1 head cauliflower (~2.5 lbs)
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
Chop the cauliflower into florets and add it to the bowl of your Instant Pot.
Add the remaining ingredients to the pot. Seal the Instant Pot and cook the soup on high pressure for 10 minutes.
You can either do quick pressure release or allow the pressure to release naturally. Once the pressure is released, use your immersion blender and blend the soup until smooth.
Then serve and enjoy!
- Store this soup in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- The calorie and macro counts will vary depending on what type of vegetable broth or chicken broth that you use.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 657mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 4mg