Frozen Onion Rings in an Air Fryer
Making frozen onion rings in the air fryer is the best way to cook them! It's so easy and they turn out perfectly crisp on the outside yet nice and tender on the inside.
- 1 package Frozen onion rings
- If you use a rack style air fryer, rotate the racks half way through so all the onion rings cook evenly.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to cook the onion rings in batches.
- When looking at the nutritional information, 4 onion rings is considered 1 serving.
- Nutritional values will vary depending on the type of onion rings you use.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g