Keto Steak Marinade
This keto steak marinade is the best way to cook tender, flavorful steaks. It can be used for any type of steak and is so easy to make.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a glass measuring cup or bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients and stir well.
Place the steaks in the marinade (either in a glass dish or ziploc bag) and marinade in the fridge for 2-24 hours before cooking.
Cook the steaks however you prefer.
- This marinade recipe is good for 4-6 steaks. If you are cooking more meat feel free to double or triple the recipe.
- Take your marinated steaks out of the fridge ~30 minutes before cooking or grilling to allow them to warm slightly.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg