Air Fryer Hash Browns
Making hash browns in the air fryer is the best! They turn out perfectly crisp on the outside yet tender on the inside. Perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- 1 package frozen diced hash browns
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- sea salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
Place the frozen hash browns on the trays of your air fryer. Cook for 25-27 minutes at 400F, ensuring you rotate the trays half way through.
Transfer the hash browns to a bowl and add the oil, salt and pepper. Stir well to coat.
- The calorie count and nutritional information will vary depending on the brand of hash browns you use. Be sure to check the brand you are using for accurate counts.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer you may not be able to cook a full bag of hash browns at once.
- Depending on the size of your hash browns you may need to adjust the cooking time (if you have finely diced hash browns, decrease the cooking time).
- If you buy pre-seasoned and pre-oiled hash browns you may not need to use the oil or salt and pepper.
- Feel free to add other spices such as ground cinnamon, chili powder, Italian seasoning etc to give these hash browns a different flavour.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg