Gluten Free Meatloaf
Your whole family will love this gluten free meatloaf. Full of flavour and never dry or boring it makes a great easy meal that is also perfect for leftovers.
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce (plus more for topping the meatloaf if you wish)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir well until combined.
Grease a bread pan (or line it with parchment paper) and transfer the ground beef mixture to the pan. Spread it into an even, flat layer. Cook the loaf for 50 minutes. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes, then cut it into pieces and enjoy.
Optional: top with bbq sauce before serving.
- Instead of almond flour you could use crushed gluten free crackers, gluten free breadcrumbs, gluten free oats or a gluten free flour blend instead.
- You can either top this meatloaf in more bbq sauce or leave it plain.
- Store this meatloaf in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1913IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 4mg