Air Fryer Lamb Chops
Air fryer lamb chops are so easy to make and they turn out so juicy and tender. With the most amazing flavour they are ready in under 10 minutes.
- 8 lamb chops (1000 grams)
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- herbes de provence spice blend
Add the oil and vinegar to a glass baking dish and add the lamb chops to the pan. Turn the lamb chops over a couple times to coat them on both sides. Sprinkle the lamb chops with the salt, pepper and herbes de provence spice blend until coated well. Place the baking dish in the fridge and allow the lamb chops to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
Transfer the lamb chops to the tray(s) of your air fryer and cook for 7-9 minutes at 390F.
- Depending on the size of your lamb chops you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
- Every model of air fryer is different, so if you are using a different one you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- I prefer my lamb chops rare to medium rare, so if you like them more well done you will need to add more cooking time.
- To give these lamb chops a different flavour feel free to add other spices such as garlic powder or onion powder.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 540mg | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 4mg