Vegan Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
This vegan sun-dried tomato pasta is so rich and creamy. You'll love how easy it is to make and how delicious the cashew cream sauce is.
- 16 oz pasta of choice
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 300 grams fresh or frozen spinach
Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box.
While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce by placing all the ingredients into your Vitamix or other high speed blender and blending well until smooth.
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, transfer it to a large pan and pour the sauce over top and stir well to combine.
Add the frozen spinach and olives and heat everything together for a few minutes, until the spinach is wilted and the sauce is warm.
- If you like a thinner sauce, add a little extra water or coconut milk.
- If you don't like olives omit them from the recipe.
- Feel free to add other vegetables such as bell peppers, cauliflower or broccoli.
- Store this pasta in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 1046mg | Potassium: 1198mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4201IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 5mg