Air Fryer Broccoli
Air fryer broccoli is the best! So easy to make it has the best flavour and is ready in under 10 minutes. The perfect side dish for any meal.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time9 mins
Course: Dinner, Side Dish, Vegetables
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Lactose, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 4 cups chopped broccoli (10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil (or sub olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well so the broccoli is coated.
Add the broccoli florets to the trays of your air fryer and cook at 400F for 7-8 minutes, until roasted.
- Depending on the model of air fryer you have you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
- Store this broccoli in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
- For a different flavour add other seasonings such as garlic powder or onion powder.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 568IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg