Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Air fryer frozen french fries are the best! Perfectly crisp everytime they are ready in just 15 minutes! You'll never need the drive-thru again!
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- spray oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper (omit if you don't like pepper on your fries)
Place the frozen french fries on the tray of your air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes at 400F.
Transfer the cooked fries to a bowl, spray with a little oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and toss the fries evenly to coat. Note that if you are using pre-seasoned French fries you can skip this step.
- Depending on the model of your air fryer you may need to adjust the cooking times slightly
- Depending on the size of the French fries you use, you may need to adjust the cooking times slightly
- Feel free to add other seasonings such as seasoning salt, dill, garlic powder, onion powder or bbq seasoning to give the fries a different flavour
- If the fries you bought are pre-seasoned and pre-oiled you may be able to skip the spray oil and seasoning step. Just taste them after they are cooked and see what you think.
- Nutritional information will vary depending on the brand of French fries you use.
Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg