Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
You will love these air fryer frozen chicken wings. They are so easy to make and turn out perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time31 mins
Course: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Meat, Snack
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free
- 1 lb frozen chicken wings
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- sauce for coating the wings
Place the frozen chicken wings on the rack of your air fryer and cook at 400F for 15 minutes.
Pull the chicken wings apart and coat both sides of the wings with avocado oil, salt and pepper and bake for another 15 minutes at 400F. If using a basket style air fryer be sure to either shake the basket or flip the chicken wings half way through.
Optional: coat the wings with a sauce of your choice such as buffalo sauce, bbq sauce, or teriyaki sauce before serving.
- You can serve these as salt and pepper chicken wings or add a sauce to these wings such as buffalo sauce, teriyaki sauce or bbq sauce once they have finished cooking.
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe depending on how many people you are feeding.
- Store these chicken wings in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 458kcal | Protein: 22g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 191mg | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg