Air Fryer Pork Belly
This air fryer pork belly is the best! The skin is nice and crispy while the meat is so tender. It has a slightly sweet yet salty flavour and is ready in just 20 minutes.
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Wash and dry the pork belly, and if there is any hair, scrape that off. Cut the pork belly into ~1" sized strips.
Place the marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine.
Add the pork belly strips to the bowl and coat them well with the sauce.
Place the pork belly strips onto the top rack of your air fryer and cook for 18 minutes at 390F. Flip the pork belly strips and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes at 400F to crisp up the pork belly even more (cooking time will depend on the size of your pork belly and your air fryer).
- Every model of air fryer is different, so depending on the air fryer you are using you may have to adjust the cooking times.
- Try and cut the strips of pork belly into the same sized pieces so that they cook at the same rate.
- Store this cooked pork belly in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
Calories: 622kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 60g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1084mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg