Air Fryer Carrots
These air fryer carrots are simply the best! Whether you prefer sweet or savoury there is a version for everyone. They're easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time25 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Low Lactose, Vegan, Vegetarian
Sweet Carrots Ingredients
Savoury Carrots Ingredients
- 1 lb carrots
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or more to taste)
Optional Lemon Dill Dressing Ingredients
Sweet Carrot Instructions
Peel and cut the carrots into ~1" sized pieces.
Place the cut carrots in a bowl and add the other ingredients. Stir well until the carrots are coated evenly.
Transfer the carrots to the tray of your air fryer. Turn your air fryer on to 380F and cook the carrots for 20-25 minutes, stirring the carrots once to ensure the sides cook evenly, until cooked to the consistency that you like.
Serve and enjoy!
Savoury Carrot Instructions
Peel the carrots and cut them in half, and then cut the larger half in half again length wise so that the pieces are all around the same size.
Transfer the carrots to a bowl and add the oil and spices, stirring well until coated evenly.
Transfer the carrots to the tray of your air fryer. Turn the air fryer on to 380F and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the carrots are the texture you desire.
Top with the optional lemon dill dressing or serve plain.
Lemon Dill Dressing Instructions
- The nutrition calculator takes into account the ingredients for both recipes plus the dressing so they will not be accurate.
- Feel free to swap avocado oil for coconut oil.
- Coconut sugar can be swapped with maple sugar or maple syrup.
- If you like a thinner dressing, add a bit of water to the lemon dill dressing ingredients before blending.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 1048mg | Potassium: 937mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 37936IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 3mg